Sunday, September 25, 2005

The Blog | Paul Krassner: The Parts Left Out | The Huffington Post

"What else was a future best selling author to do? Persistant rumors at camps in the Catskills, said that a certain mineral was added to the food, also in corned beef once, to keep tumescence (?) in control. These camps perhaps had someone on their hired staff (like I, a goyem dishwasher in Timber Lake, once 'Camp Allegro') who claimed to have walked barefoot through the chopped liver served to the staff. That gentleman also kept a small 'belly button lint pillow' from all the fibers that collect in 'innies'. You 'outies' have no idea what that's like, always this hole with this lint... I remember Mr. Richard Portnoy lent me a fisherman's sweater in Cleveland, Ohio without which I may frozen to death on my motorcycle hauling Dee Dee to Buffalo and back and back to New York in October. I'm no spoiler, his complaint was at the end of the book, where it belongs! I mean 'Ulysses' maybe she's dying not what everyone else 'projects'... (Apologies to Mr. Roth for bringing in another author here). So did Odysseus kill her? Posted by: George Myers, Jr. on September 24, 2005 at 10:46am"

No comments:

Post a Comment