Monday, January 25, 2010

Newsvine - Obama to skip jury duty in Chicago suburbs

Newsvine - Obama to skip jury duty in Chicago suburbs

When President Bush was called to jury duty, Attorney General Gonzalez accompanied him to help answer the questions at a trial involving an "exotic dancer" I recall. Judge Lance Ito was called during the "OJ" trial. Both I believe didn't stop what they were doing. There 'outa be a law! When to be President Bush was being "vetted" by reporters, they found a George W. Bush who pleaded to a lesser charge of "practicing medicine without a license" who shared the same year of birth but six months away in date of birth in Texas. I think they never found that other guy though. I sat as a grand jury foreman in the Bronx County, NYC and in 4 days a week for 4 weeks ($40 a day) I had to sign on over 240 cases! That's a lot of swearing in, citizen.

No comments:

Post a Comment