Friday, July 31, 2009

Newsvine - Air Force Vet Breaks Silence on What Hit Pentagon on 9-11

I saw a part of the security video tape from I think was a parking garage. It was unbelievably fast and unbelievably low. But I'm not a pilot, nor am I paid to be one on TV. I wanted to see it over the controversial opinion by some Arab authorities, that a system exists for guiding planes remotely in some cases and they thought they could not discount the opinion as it appeared almost surreal in execution. However GPS and other controls might make it possible? What I found highly "ironic" if there could be a use of the term for this tragedy, was the point of impact. The Pentagon had just begun retrofitting its facility ("largest office building in the world") with bulletproof glass and other mods according to Preservation news, and while the section was partly empty due to that fact, it seemed a chosen point of impact in terrorist thinking. A horrible fleeting moment on tape.
Newsvine - Air Force Vet Breaks Silence on What Hit Pentagon on 9-11
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments:

Post a Comment