Friday, October 14, 2005

Blakes 7 flew in the "Liberator"

BAGnewsNotes: The troops in Italy were often called Liberators too. The Partisans got to Mussolini, dressed as a woman to escape capture and hung him from a light pole, my father saw. The word makes me a little nervous. There were reports that 19 out of 20 rockets misfired at the Panzers (tanks) in northern Italy, and fortunately those 81 mm mortar troops, which my father was perhaps one of, could hit the tanks with mortar fire. I can't see the parallel in Iraq myself, but I guess the son of a US Army "Black Panther" soldier (their arm patch) might see things differently. I just hope we can come up with better slides too, that one, in a sandy park looks no good, maybe made from some sort of palace? (Mussolini had one, where well, nasty things went on its reported)

No comments:

Post a Comment