Saturday, October 15, 2005

Iraq Elects a Constitution

My voting machine in the Bronx has been broken for three Presidential elections (the curtain neither opens nor closes w/ the pulling of the lever) and I heard on Cable voting place worker orientation, a voter would have to go to a judge, if the voter thought his or her vote wasn't counted. I wrote my Congressman suggesting that many voters ought to do that. The order of jury duty used to follow the ballot. I wonder if juries are from voting records there in Iraq as they once were here in the Bronx, NY, where Mick Jagger was once a "copy" defendant, and a part of Tom Wolfe's "Bonfire of the Vanities" was filmed on it's courthouse steps. Mr. Wolfe once spoke with Reverend Abernathy in a talk about the origins of urban riots in America, what they thought the cause was, in Buffalo, NY.

No comments:

Post a Comment