Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Mr. Roberts

There's a demonstration at Union Square in NYC over the nomination the TV news reported today. I have a friend who grew up with, knew his wife from the Bronx, NY. The nominee lost his brother-in-law a short while ago when his LandRover and he plunged off the Tappan Zee Bridge over the Hudson River. The bridge needs to be replaced, my friend's company looking at it, part of TYCO. I read this nominee worked on both sides of the "aisle" as they say. Once at the grand opening of NY State's law school in Buffalo, NY, I have to wonder who what when where why and how will this go? The opening was late and the new campus unequipped for its initial opening which I was citizen arrested at for a foul up, a "criminal tampering" a felony. Does your state permit citizen arrests that way? - BAGnewsNotes

No comments:

Post a Comment