Tuesday, May 09, 2006

POGO: Project On Government Oversight

"Lockheed's Revenue To Go Orbital" The other day I saw Sir Arthur C. Clarke's picture on the Internet wearing a T-shirt that said "I invented the satellite and all I got was this crummy T-shirt" or something like that.This type of ability would maybe certainly set international relations back if not described properly. I recall the US-Russian polar bear tracking in the late 1960's using telecommunications satellites, a cooperative effort that in the Russian's hands became an international search and rescue system I read. I would hope the USA is thinking along similar lines and only in very defined circumstances used for other purposes. Comment at POGO blog: blogging on corruption blogging on solutions.

No comments:

Post a Comment