Thursday, March 09, 2006

In Case You Missed It...

CRASH AT THE WHITE HOUSE: THE OVERVIEW; Unimpeded, Intruder Crashes Plane Into White House By MAUREEN DOWD Published: September 13, 1994 I was working in "Alphabet City" between Ave.'s B and C, 10th and 11th Streets on a future Housing Police Headquarters/middle income housing project, after where "Batteries Not Included" was filmed and I found a "Kerb Dog" demo CD, my very first music CD, "End of Green". Bette Midler started buying the community gardens the Mayor Giuliani was going to bulldoze, others joined in, and they're still there last time I looked. Adam Purple, rest his sole, helped start them. The pilot was obsessed with Chelsea Clinton it was reported and I thought he should stop seeing young girls. I still feel weird about the joke, crossing the picket lines, seeing the "Law and Order" trailer, seeing the Latin Kings, the squats...etc., the place has gotten better I hear. The building in the film was totally built, though it looked real, my cousin told me. Hume Cronyn and Jessica Tandy appeared in the Speilberg film released in 1987, perhaps together for the last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment