Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Blogger: Pressing Issues: Suicides in Iraq: One Parent's Question

I was treated for Lyme disease and have at other times a mysterious condition. I worry about the Iraq "superbug" parasite I read in a SW news article. I heard the person affected cannot donate blood for quite awhile (a year or so?). It sounds to me that this could contribute to a mental problems like tick borne diseases in the US. President "Mush" has been treated recently. In my archaeology work I heard of one case, a National Geographic photographer who died from the tick out on the East End of Long Island where it's a problem. Sunday, December 23, 2007

"Pressing Issues" by Greg Mitchell: "I'm the editor of Editor & Publisher magazine and author of nine nonfiction books." E & P is "America's Oldest Journal Covering the Newspaper Industry"

No comments:

Post a Comment