Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Re: Archivist who spotted Nixon tax error dies

I wonder sometimes if the Watergate Conspiracy was to make Richard Nixon rich. One of the co-conspirators was a former employee of the large British advertising company J. Walter Thompson, a former executive secretary told me. Scandal sells, or how I learned to stop the Pentagon? I saw a television interview with her parents which stated I think that the Lewinsky's lived next door to the Bob and Libby Doles in the Watergate Complex. Scandal redux? Run, Rabbit, Run. Mark Russell ("The Laughter of Politics" piano satirist on PBS broadcast from the Amherst Campus of Buffalo University, site of NY's Law School) I read played the Watergate club for many years. Archivist who spotted Nixon tax error dies

No comments:

Post a Comment