Monday, June 12, 2006

G.L.O.R.I.A. Gloria...

The New York Observer's MondoWeiss: Anderson Cooper Poor-Mouths Yoko My cousin Helen Myers once worked for Gloria Vanderbilt, though she got into an argument with her over employee benefits for the people making the "designer jeans" and got to go "free". Terrible about her other son. A friend folk singer was friends with Mrs. Guthrie who has a small apartment at the Dakota and heard the terrible shots that killed John Lennon, she said. She was earlier a few blocks from the shootout between the KKK and the American Communists in Greensboro, NC. That's all the muck I got. Yoko's still has quite an art career (Spain, Yokohama, Australia, that I've seen online). I wonder if ex-Pres. Bill Clinton still stops by the Dakota, friends with some of the building association members. He he...

No comments:

Post a Comment