Saturday, January 15, 2005

TB and blacklights

Thanks for the photos they're like "photoshop" stuff I heard about. First the Whole Earth Magazine (Marlon Brando used to give them some money for water quality issues, think his son Christian did Blake's "wife"? My father's local Teamster 804 President a UPS driver became the President of the whole freakin' Teamster's Ron Carey fighting corruption, the government started an incriminating rapsheet and they got Jimmy Hoffa, Jr. a lawyer as President now) had flying saucers flying through the streets of San Francisco. Looked real! Imagine we're not so gullible anymore with photos of some things. I had changed some of the letter I wrote you and posted it at by blog which I've been writing in every couple of days to keep the grey and white cells functioning. I once borrowed Mrs. Marjorie Page's library card (she sub taught at Dawnwood and went on the get her certificate, a Stony Brook Alumni, but they cut the teaching program up there about the time Ellen and Andy where seeing each other!) and painted the cross section of a brain in dayglow on my wall with a "LSD" dagger sticking in it where I think LSD works. I had fun with those dayglow paints from Edmund Scientific and a black light. My favorite is a circle of the world which shows everything BUT Antarctica, painted that on the wall too. Something that blacklight they're putting in Korean shopping malls and centers see it kills TB bacteria, the Peace Corps once selected me to go over there and inoculate Koreans. Let them inoculate themselves I thought. Why would I want to stick needles in their arms? I had asked them to send me to Africa perhaps, my cousins, my uncle, my grandfather had all been in or to Korea. Oh well. TB and black lights who'd figured? (maybe half of sentient San Francisco?) Once when we lived together it was 5 degrees out a spray can cap went into the toilet. I had to take the whole thing apart and coat hanger that pesky spray can top out of the toilet. I wonder how many people that's happened to? Howl...

No comments:

Post a Comment