Saturday, July 05, 2008

Gonzo comment

Gonzo: The Life and Work of Dr. Hunter S. Thompson - Trailer - Cast - Showtimes - The New York Times

I haven't seen it though I've been under the delusion lately that his last type words, after warning us in his last column about gambling on basketball, was "Fourth Amendment" (probably should have been "fourth estate" in my mind) when actually the letterhead was "Fourth Amendment Foundation" and besides the date "counselor" was the only word on the paper. This is available at "Smoking Gun". I once handled close-range photogrammetry equipment (just before the digital revolution in photography) and I have this fear that Dr. Lee, the forensics expert is right. We don't investigate "suicide" scenes very well, almost a forgone conclusion, when, for example he stated Kurt Cobain couldn't have pulled any trigger that drugged. I was somewhat alarmed by the "locked door" with many window panes explanation. With Hunter Thompson, there were many reasons he might have been killed the "Fourth Amendment" one of the more recent ones. Where's the shell? How'd he break a leg? - georgejmyersjr

No comments:

Post a Comment