Monday, October 24, 2005

Fact Follows Fiction Follows Spin Follows... Huh?

Well, she's the Senator in my state, NY and was at the Watergate hearings with Liz Holtzman, the only women "on board". What I've seen of the show, CIC, a term used in only one "Hollywooden" film that I know of, in "Sitting Bull" (whereby he is promised to meet with the CIC, and that didn't happen. He was played by Iron Eyes Cody, a famous spokesperson for a cleaner roadside America, a tear running down his face in full headdress and who I met at the Choctaw Pow-wow near Philadelphia, Mississippi, in 1979. The town, with hoses and police dogs on civil rights demonstrations on the TV, became a photo-op for candidate Ronald Reagan sitting in a rocking chair, I mean, so how "left" can Hollywood actually be, beyond the public voices of those in a very "private" industry?). The "CIC" episode I saw showed international intervention which is what I've heard a President is supposed to be about, "foreign policy" (according to Randi Rhodes on, "Air America" which I think is where the "left" sort of meets). Marilyn Monroe's erstwhile gift of an engraved Rolex watch to President JFK went for $120,000 in Connecticut yesterday, she a supporter of his foreign policy, which brings us around again to do we have to Arthur Milleresque go through these "witch hunts" over and over and over again? The blackman, the Jewish actress and the black "pop star" hunt, their roles maybe are the same, just tried in another era.

No comments:

Post a Comment