Saturday, March 27, 2010

Jimi Hendrix’s Last Days and Lost Music: New Issue of Rolling Stone

Forensics I read place the pills looking like a regular dose, two actually each, from Germany, four times as strong as usual, mixed with alcohol, dangerous. I was at the Rolling Stones, Stevie Wonder concert NYC MSG that I found out Jimi was visiting backstage playing w/ Wyman? The BBC released him playing, w/ Wonder on the drums, interesting session. Friend's Mom says he was in a house in Catskills w/ Janis Joplin or a look-a-like when she went to show the house to prospective buyers, 1968. Corroborates what I thought I saw him in sidewalk cafe in Woodstock, same year, dish-washing Camp Timber Lake. Back from the hard tour with Pink Floyd, 3 on 3 off. Where's the Eric Burdon and War jam tape said recorded the night before he died?
Jimi Hendrix’s Last Days and Lost Music: New Issue of Rolling Stone

No comments:

Post a Comment