Sunday, April 27, 2008

Remember When CBS Was The Place To Be? Roger Mudd Does - Media on The Huffington Post

I have enjoyed Mr. Mudd's talks at the "History Channel" which are very educational and helps someone like me who works in "public archaeology" whose cousin George Murray I heard produced CBS' coverage of both the Republican and Democrat's conventions of 1976. His "uncle" my father was only two years older being the youngest of eleven and they used to laugh about it. My dad's Teamster local's leader, a former UPS driver, Ron Carey, was president of the Teamsters Union before its current president, James P. Hoffa, a lawyer who also writes on The Huffington Post. I read his sister is a judge. What a world! Lou Young one of CBS' "street reporters" in NYC and I went to high school together so I thought I'd say I enjoyed the interview and congratulations on the book, I enjoyed Tom Brokaw's autobiography, unfortunately all I have is the story of Edwin Newman reading George Murray's eulogy in the UN Chapel, he read a letter canceling the crew trying to get the "soldiers view" in Vietnam, who once directed "Huntley and Brinkley". Remember When CBS Was The Place To Be? Roger Mudd Does - Media on The Huffington Post

No comments:

Post a Comment