Tuesday, April 01, 2008

The karma of lithium ion batteries: how Tibet plays a role in green car technology - AutoblogGreen

19. Recent democratic elections in Bhutan and the upcoming transition to democracy in Nepal may have some influence on the problems there. The Chinese government "let go" Outer Mongolia which is now a democracy, it seems part of the problem. If it were up to me, I would let the Sherpa woman, whose been three times to the top of "Mt. Everest" to carry the torch perhaps. It's been discussed that the Sherpas share linguistic similarities with the Tibetans. Kathmandu had an interesting electrical vehicle program going I read in one of the electric magazines a few years ago. When I was in third grade Edmund Hillary visited our class. He later lost his daughter in Nepal, a wing flap iced up on a small plane. Have you seen an electric airplane motor? I thought I did.

Posted at 3:06PM on Apr 1st 2008 by George Myers

The karma of lithium ion batteries: how Tibet plays a role in green car technology - AutoblogGreen

No comments:

Post a Comment