Friday, March 07, 2008

Re: Should I remove SP 3 v.3264 before final release--not having problem - TechNet Forums

I have the same "problem" on my setup. I hope the final will work as well by replacing the files as the other SP's did. As I recall they didn't have to be removed first then installed. It might be because of the beta format that they are I guess. v.3264 was back in December and I haven't had any problems with it, and was an improvement (wish however I could figure out why the mouse goes on and off sometimes, replugged it comes back, a Logitech Optical Mouse. I remember at an early computer show at the now demolished Coliseum in NYC, when parallel cables were 49.99 elsewhere and the Osborne portable and computer chairs were on exhibit, accosted as I was by a rolling robot who apparently read my name tag, the optical mouse and its red led on a metal pad with scored grid lines. It was an interesting show. I was working then with the world's first laptop the Epson HX-20 hooked to an infrared "total station" bounces led to a corner prism and back timing the speed of light adjusted for atmosphere. The pressure tablet and sublimated dye printer was great!

Re: Should I remove SP 3 v.3264 before final release--not having problem - TechNet Forums

No comments:

Post a Comment