Tuesday, May 13, 2008

ABC News: William Shatner Bares All in New Book

Gee maybe he should have started with the time he swam with the huge "whale-shark" in the Philippines I think, though the film and source disappeared offline, though as a guy who has struggled through anthropology and archaeology, and a Canadian descendant in part from Grand Manan, where the "right whales" have a nursery, I think the Koko story is great even if it's made up. I wrote to Arthur C. Clarke sort of over at "Wired" about it as it reminded me of his story I rediscovered on City Island, NY of herding huge schools of large fish in the future Pacific on "spaceship" Earth in their little nautical bronze park. Nice intro! Posted by: georgejmyersjr 5:26 PM

ABC News: William Shatner Bares All in New Book

No comments:

Post a Comment