Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Rare Frank Zappa Video Out Just In Time For Halloween

"It seems that, in lieu of a New York Halloween show in 1982, Zappa resolved instead to create a television special that would prove to be of immense interest to his hardcore fans. So the ‘Dub Room Special’ was shown on Halloween 1982 at the Ritz in New York City.� I saw him Halloween (and his band) at Stony Brook University back in 1980 or 1981. I guess it was better than having to choose the following year, when some might have want's to see him back there, where I once on Halloweens past had seen the "Grateful Dead" and "Sha-Na-Na".

1 comment:

  1. Hey nice to hear theres a new Zappa DVD out, I hope it will be out in the UK too. Its also nice to hear of an American who know where Wales is! Anyway from one Zappa fan to another, take it easy and feel free to visit my blog at

    www.disgruntledwogbeast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete